Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This Time Last Year.

Its late and I've had a crazy past few days that included thrifting, shooting, and getting hit by a girl in the grocery store parking lot. Dumb broad was texting. GASP can you believe it? Neither could I! Aaaaanyway... I thought I'd post some BS old photos in order to satiate you guys until I can put up something really good, which should be later today. So, never fear!


(Checkered glasses and scarves from Claires, borrowed Chuck Taylors, thrifted long sleeve knit tee and leather jacket, skinnies my own.)

These are some photos from about the same time, but last year. My hair was a little bit darker then, but it's still the same ol' coco!

xoxo coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}