Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sacramento Fashion & Style Bloggers Meetup PT.II

Currently Listening to:
"Chick Habit" by April March


(Natale Eve of Evelesco)

(Natale Eve of Evelesco)

(Melody Stone of It's all happening.)

(Melody Stone of It's all happening.)


(Bella Q of the Citizen Rosebud)


(Kari Shipman of Juniper * James)

(Kari Shipman of Juniper * James)


These are just some photos I took from the Sacramento Fashion & Style Bloggers Meetup on Saturday. I wasn't able to get shots of all the ladies involved unfortunately, but I hope everyone enjoys them nonetheless :}

xoxo coco

5 comments:

  1. Love it! You take beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I wish i can be there
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great footwear and accessories, Im sure it was so fun!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Coco so many good photos here. You are a wonderful photographer as well as model. My fave pic is the one you took of Melody. You really captured her the mischief in her smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}