Monday, November 1, 2010

Muffin Top Baby, Version 2.0

So here it is... A newly re-vamped layout for the blog!!!

I wanted to spruce it up a little, y'know, give it some extra oomph, so I added some color and some cute new graphics here and there. I went with some pink and teal to give it a real feminine pop, but I still wanted keep it simple (I like simple) and easy-to-read; which I think we managed to pull off with this new facelift :}

Also! There are some new items in the shop, so head on over to Coco's Closet to check out the goodies...

I have some very, very exciting news by the way: Madeline, the founder of Wiki Fashion, got in contact with me yesterday and wants to feature muffin top baby over at the site; and I couldn't be more stoked for it! She was so kind, she  created a page for MFB to get it started, now I'm working on my contribution as we speak! The feature is scheduled to go on WikiFashion tomorrow (November 3rd) so be sure to check it out!

As well, I have a special interview/Q&A in the works for you guys, with a very talented photographer, from right here in Sacramento too... Buuut I don't want to give away too much too soon! So you'll just have to wait it out and see ;)

Until then, enjoy all the new awesome-ness and let me know what you think of Muffin Top Baby, Version 2.0!!!

xoxo coco

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I am jealous of all the blogger people who are giving themselves blog lifts. It's not as easy with Wordpress but I chose it for some long-term features. Now just to find a web designer ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Congrats! How exciting! Looks great :) I am constantly fiddling with mine- the widgets especially!

    xxBecca
    http://dansmonboudoir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}