Monday, December 27, 2010

Shop The Pinkage 'Adieu 2010' Sale!

Currently Listening to:
"White Christmas" by Elvis

I hope you all had a wonderful, wonderful Christmas! I myself enjoyed a great day with my parents and (step?)grandparents, which consisted of eating tasty treats and listening to Elvis Christmas songs :} Now that it's over though and the New Year is fast approaching (only 4 days until NYE!!!), to celebrate saying goodbye to 2010; MTB's sponsor Pinkage is having a great sale over at their Ebay store!




Until December 31st enjoy 15% OFF select items throughout the Pinkage Ebay Store! With so many fun styles to choose from, you too can ring in the New Year with a New Look! (I know I had a blast changing up my look with my Pinkage wig!) And be sure to check out some of these awesome new styles for sale :D



(The "Christmas Eve" Full Hair Wig $68.99 + FREE SHIPPING)


(Thick Swing Wave 12 Peice 22" Clip-in Hair Extension $59.99 + FREE SHIPPING)


(Chignon Bun Drawstring Hairpiece $27.99 + FREE SHIPPING)


(Clip in Hair Extensions Chic Bangs in "2 Tone Brown" $16.99 + FREE SHIPPING )


Happy shopping! <3

xoxo coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}