Monday, August 15, 2011

Photoshoot with Danny Fung!

Currently listening to:
"Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae





I had a photoshoot a little while ago with a local, up and coming photographer named Danny Fung.

Danny specializes in very beautiful, journalistic lifestyle and portraiture and he just resonates this great, positive energy on set. I had so much fun shooting with him! We explored downtown Sacramento for a couple of hours and took to little side streets and charming Victorians for the backdrop. These are just a few of my personal favorites from the photoshoot, but I'll definitely be posting more for you guys soon! Be sure to check out more of his work at his Official Website: Danny Fung Photography

In other news: I've been feeling a lot better lately. I have a new health care plan soon to kick in, thanks to the help of my Congresswoman, who has really done a lot where no one else could or would regarding medical assistance. I'm really, very grateful to her, and I can't wait to have access to the help that I need. In the meantime, I'm just trying to stay positive. Of course, you guys have also been a huge support for me and I just appreciate the well wishes and the sweet e-mails!

Also! Don't forget to send in your photos of your favorite Summer outfits for the Summer Special I'm working on. I've gotten a couple really great submissions so far, so keep them coming if you'd like to be featured here on MTB! Make sure you include your name and the url of your blog! Send to: cocol@muffintopbaby.com

Also, be on the look-out for a new outfit post in the next day or so!

xoxo Coco

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, you look amazing! This pictures are so light and dreamy <3
    Hope you'll get even better soon. Wish you all the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the lighting on the first and last pictures. You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!

    xoxo Thom @
    www.everyonescelebrity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so gorgeous! lovely photos <3


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are breathtaking! glad to see you back on your feet <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}