Saturday, August 20, 2011

Outfit Inspiration: Oh, Foxey Lady!

Currently Listening to:
"Foxey Lady" by Jimi Hendrix


4. Lace-up Suede Platform in TAUPE @GoJane - $38.55 (ON SALE!)
5. Rhinestone Embellished Shield Ring in PEWTER @GoJane - $14.30


As Fall approaches, I find myself more and more inspired by the laid-back, yet edgy aesthetic of vintage rocker chic. Its relaxed and a bit disheveled, but still sexy - tight jeans, wavy bedhead hair and all! I LOVE the intricacy of the new UNIF Birkin Fringe Top (nothing says 70s like a fringe) from Nasty Gal, and the details of the rosary-inspired necklace and Rhinestone Shield Ring from Go Jane; paired with these simple, but excellently made not-quite-skinny, not-quite-flared jeans from Madewell, who absolutely live up to their name. To top it all off, who could resist these towering platform boots, which look oh-so wickedly close to the infamous Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" - only, for a quarter of the price! A much sweeter deal for bargainistas on a budget, if you ask me!

I could totally see myself rockin' to the sounds of Hendrix, Zeppelin and Muddy Waters in these super hot, but super cool threads.

Now if only I had this exact outfit for my shoot in the morning! Haha!

xoxo Coco

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}