Friday, February 4, 2011

Pretty Little Marie.


Currently Listening to:
"Dirge" by Death In Vegas






Here are some of the shots from that editorial I teased you guys with a few weeks back! (When I had Orange hair for 2 days XD hehe) That gorgeous blonde with me is my friend, Molly, that you all have been hearing so much about the past few weeks... Anyhoo! Photography, hair, makeup, and styling was done by myself, with the exception of the last shot. (Molly took that one.) We basically just decided to play dress up with my costumes/clothes and take some fun pictures.

If you've been wondering why I've been a little M.I.A. - do not fret! I've just been sick, so now I'm off to keep recovering from this nasty flu so I can keep posting pretty things for all of you! Lol!

Hope you all are doing wonderfully <3

xoxo coco

10 comments:

  1. I love all of these! You always look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful. You're so talented to have done all of that yourself, you're an inspiration!

    www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos, beautiful girls...Fantastic.
    Get better soon my friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amaaazing! Love the colours, the styling, the atmosphere... Just great.

    Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should offer me cakes now and say "Let them eat cake"! Such prettiness in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome photos, get better soon.

    xx

    http://cigarettesandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the photos remind me of marie antoinette. beautiful.
    http://yellowcupcakeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! Great styling and photography. You are both wonderful models.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}