Currently Listening to:
"Dirge" by Death in Vegas
(Metallica shirt c/o my step brother, Mossimo cutoff shorts, faux fox
tail from the markets in the LA, BC ankle biker boots.)
I love October. The beginning of Autumn in general is amazing, actually. The leaves are changing and the sunsets somehow always seem more poetic around this time of year. Plus there's always that onset of childish excitement for Halloween (one of my favorite holidays) no matter how old you are. Admittedly, I usually spend my October nights watching scary movies and having marathons of my two biggest guilty pleasures: Paranormal State. I will also confess that I have a bit of crush on Ryan Buell. There, I said it.
I'm very excited for Halloween. (All of my neighbors have decorations up, so I'm thinking a Halloween-themed outfit post/shoot may be in order.) And although twenty-one is decidedly a little too old to trick-r-treat, I still plan on celebrating, and dressing up. As what, I'm still not sure, which is a little sad considering the thirty-first is only about a week and a half away. I do well under pressure though, so I'll likely come up with something resourceful two days before and DIY it all myself. Yay for crafting! Lol!
Now though I'd like to take the time to say hello and welcome to my amazing new followers!
- Dynamic Super Duo VivyKora
- Hip Miss Haley Hour, who has her own fabulous shop HERE
- Adorably inspiring, Rae of Tiny Vanilla Frap
- Uber stylish Romina Gentilini
- Miss Mabel, who is one of THE coolest and cutest modern pinup girls
- Life-loving rebel girl, Marieke
- The cool and creative Hannah of Tot Ho Faig Malament
- Amara from Cello & Bow, who has amazing taste in music
- The artistically inclined Ahn from A Sea of Thoughts
- And the ever Moustachic Miss Annalisa
I'm so happy to have you be a part of the Muffin Top Baby family, and so glad to know that you loved my blog enough to follow!
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and the love! They mean so much to me <3