Thursday, September 29, 2011

Faster Pussycat, Thrill, Thrill

Currently Listening to:
"Funplex" by the B-52s







(Beanie from F21, thrifted hat clip, glasses by Ray-Ban, top by Derek Heart Clothing,
shorts from Mossimo Denim, purse/clutch by LuLu, shoes by Dollhouse)


My new glasses came in last Friday and even though I'm incredibly sick, I have been enjoying the ability to see again! I've never owned a pair of Ray-Bans before, but I really, really love them. My mom and sister are super jealous; my step-dad calls them BCGs. (That's Air Force code for "Birth Control Glasses" XD) However, I'm currently mucking about the house with a sore throat and horrible sinuses. On top of that, I'm having a really bad UC flare-up, so its been a rough week so far. Still, I thought I'd post an outfit for all of you!

When I'm feeling better, at the request of couple of my amazing readers (namely miss Amalia of A Little Bit of Shine and miss Frances of Polka Polish and Making A Mess), I will be putting together some tutorial videos on how I do my hair and makeup. If there's anything else anyone would like to see, whether a certain make-up look or hairstyle that I've done in the past or if you just have some questions for me, feel free to post them here or e-mail me at cocol@muffintopbaby.com and I will be sure to answer them for you :}

Lots of love! <3 <3 <3

xoxo Coco

P.S. MUFFIN TOP BABY TURNS 1 YEAR OLD ON SUNDAY!!!

10 comments:

  1. What a great header. And what a smile. :O

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glasses - they look cool with the hat!

    And you are absolutely gorgeous!
    <3

    Miri's Castle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy nearly blogirthday! I love your glasses. A lot, if I needed glasses they would be my dream pair. Feel better soon sweetie. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing post!!The outfit is amazing!I love every single part of it!The glasses are perfect on you!I'm also happy for the upcoming make up video!I'm in love with your lipstick!!Kisses and hugs goddess!!

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you're not feeling well... you still look amazing. I hope you are feeling better soon, though... being sick is a drag.
    I love the idea of using the big sparkly clip to hold a hat on! I never quite knew what those were supposed to be used for. AND I'm looking forward to the tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing outfit! i enjoy your beanie so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your clutch!
    www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on one year!! Fabulous outfit and loving those heels.

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you start feeling better soon, I love this outfit, especially the shoes!

    Beth
    Stylish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. really great outfit! i love your glasses and shoes :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}