Thursday, July 12, 2012

Long time, no post!

Hello to all my followers! Its been a while, hasn't it?

As some of you know, I've had a lot on my plate since last year when my parents announced they were moving to Italy. Its been a little rough, but I've been a busy bee trying to get things together in preparation for my move to SoCal, arranging work and a place to stay. Luckily, I've found the latter, but I'm still working on the former. I'm also in the midst of building up my wardrobe stylist portfolio and have had a lot of fun (and success) in doing so over the past several months!

Curious as to what I've been up to? Here's a peek!












To see more, check out wardrobe stylist blog: Jet Blonde

While I'm not closing Muffin Top Baby, I will be updating this new one more frequently as I produce more work. So be sure to check it out/follow to keep up with me and all my photoshoot adventures!

All my love,
- K

4 comments:

  1. oh wow ! I missed youm your photos and outfits<3

    lovely photos:)the dog is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,I'm a new follower.Hope you will follow me back via bloglovin.
    Ciao
    Coco
    Pinktopping.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the BESSSST hair!!! Like the BESSST! And your make up is total perfection! Love the pink! That spike headband is the coolest! Soooooo punk and rock and roll babe!
    kisses
    xo The Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordered online and it was great for plus size . plus size . http://www.lucyclothing.com.au/ladies-plus-size

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}