Sunday, April 29, 2012

tonight, we are young

Currently Listening to:
"We Are Young" by FUN


This past week was a busy one. I shot with Mr. John Danger (pictured above, with the curly hair) and we did some amazing film work together. (I can't wait to see the results!) I took my camera as well so I could photograph him for my "Portrait of a Photographer" series which I plan to revive over the next coming months. The last one I did was of miss Jacqueline Harriet and I loved how they turned out... Then I shot again with my good friend Danny Fung (the handsome Asian gentleman with "swag" reminiscent of James Dean) who I will be collaborating with as a stylist on a shoot for Glacier Magazine for the June edition. Its been a while since I've done any styling like that--the last time I think was when I was visiting Katie and Brad and Farley down in LA. Needless to say, I'm definitely looking forward to it :)

Here's a sneak peek from my shoot with Danny! (Wearing my new, super-awesome poncho!)


Danny and his camera are amazing--and so are you guys! <3

xoxo coco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by MTB and for all the kind words, everyone. I love reading what each and every one of you have to say! Seriously, it means a lot to me <3

Be sure to leave your blog link so I can check your's out/follow back :}